Thursday, February 23, 2012

neighbor moves out

Draco moved out.   He's not part of our corp, but a friend for a while.  The T3 gas prices have risen without the corresponding increase in reactant end products he was hoping for, so he moved out until the market stabilizes.

I have started reconfiguring my PI away from purely POS fuel into more profitable items, it's going to be a little bit until I figure out the best return for the planets we have with the minimum effort.  No need to make P1 materials anymore, everything is going into P2 or higher - currently the market for mechanical parts has been dropping enough that we will be making an effort to replace the remaining 3 customs offices this weekend.

On yet another note, I've managed to get 2 more people to try Eve, one of them has motion sickness but can tolerate the graphics of Eve, yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment