Sunday, February 26, 2012

a merry chase continues

Popping into the C1 greets me with 2 towers and 2 haulers, 1 anomaly.  Now if you recall I'm in a nemesis, this one fitted with a probe launcher fortunately.  I can bring the probe launcher online if I offline the target painter, which I do as the corps living here have nobody online apparently.  (Really, a small tower in wormhole space?  GLOBEX. is begging to have it popped)

Oh there are probes out now, and that helios is briefly visible.  The residents of C4c are still trying to catch me apparently.  Might as well scan out the exit while after he leaves.  5 signatures to sift through, one being the exit back to C4c.

2 piles of rock, and 3 other wormholes are revealed after tortuous scanning - Just remember kids, a probe launcher might save you from death, but it's really painful to use on a bomber.  Let's find out where these other exits lead.

Exit L1 leads to lowsec, I ignore it for the time being and head over to the static hisec at wormhole 2 to bookmark it.  Exit 3 leads to C2 space, I'll leave it be while I find my way back home.  Jumping out to hisec lands me in Isikemi, conveniently 3 jumps from Jita, if I wanted to haul fuel through several hostile systems.

I'll have to wake someone up to get me the hisec exit from the home system, I had it scanned down but not activated.  I was spit out into hisec a mere 4 jumps from the location of our previous hisec exit, a tad bit late as it collapsed several hours previous.

Being rather tired I decide to wait till the morning for the corp bookmakrs to get populated with the system connecting with home.


Notes of importance-
     Always have probes and a probe launcher if you head deeper into wormhole space
     Scanning in a non-bonused bomber sucks
     DaShmoo has ice cream, vanilla with chocolate syrup
     Eden's Knights of Malta gave a merry chase around the block
     GLOBEX.    Really?
     DaShmoo is out of whipped cream.  Sorry ladies you'll have to come back later.

1 comment:

  1. DaShmoo greatly approves of this blog and attests the accounts regarding the deserts are accurate.

    ReplyDelete