Thursday, January 5, 2012

mouseripper gets all torn up

Noticed scan probes floating around the system, and the hunt started.  The pilot was obviously still learning, as he had tossed out 3 flights of 6 probes over the course an 2 hours trying to pin down our mag site, I was even able to see him when he dropped the third set 200k from the sun.  I decided to wait and see if he brought anything bigger than a helios in after he left the hisec exit.

Minutes later, the wormhole flared to announce his arrival in a drake.  I followed him to our mag site, and sent a txt to Slade, as I feared I would not be able to finish him with my proteus - only 4 guns and fit for probing/cloaking.   Slade logged in, and when I was 3000 meters off the drake I decloaked and pointed him.   He shortly melted when Slade warped in to our combined damage.

Afterwards we exchanges a few emails where I gave him a few tips, including setting up dscan to look for active POS towers in system.

No comments:

Post a Comment