Sunday, January 8, 2012

anomolies in full bloom

Logged in this morning, did my usual scanning down of the new exits but did not activate them.  Checked combat anomolies and had 12 spawn overnight, so I get to work clearing a path through the clutter.  A few of the anoms looked half finished, likely due to our newest member being unable to tank the combined might of 2 sleeper battleships.

Sites run in 2 hours included, 5 Perimeter Hangers, 2 Data Santuarys, and 1 Ruins of enclave.  I know you're asking about the salvage, right?  For all those sites I managed a paltry 4 nanoribbons - no wonder nanoribbons are shooting up in Jita.

We'll be blowing up another Interbus office today.  Despite doing 300 less dps than my megathron, I'm going to use the oracle again because I can afk it, as long as we keep the exits closed and no new connections form.   I may ask Roudin to keep an eye out while we do the slog through the office shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment