Saturday, January 21, 2012

boring neighbors

We have yet another incoming C2 connection that I resolve once the old k162 pops.  Entering the connections reveals signs of past battles, as there are 2 warp disruption bubbles on dscan.  The inner system is clear, so after dropping probes I head to the only planet out of dscan range, and the tower hiding there.

A blanket scan with probes reveals a very messy system, and as the two pilots in the tower are seemingly afk, I get to work.  All but two signatures are able to be resolved without probes showing up on dscan of the tower, the last two being done quickly despite the continued inactivity of the tower residents. 6 ladar, 2 grav sites, 2 magnometric sites, and 3 additional wormholes.  That doesn't even mention the 12 combat anomalies in here.

After helpfully activating the sites in this messy system I check out the wormholes, 2 C1 connections, the static hisec which is eol, and the exit back home of course.   I dive into C1a, which reveals an even messier system.  I count 26 separate signatures, and almost 30 combat anomalies.   Obviously the 12 towers setup in here are for reaction purposes and dotlan reveals no activity for the past couple days.  I head back into the C2 and jump into C1b, which only has 2 towers, but is still messy with 14 signatures and 12 combat anomalies. 

And of course the only ships on dscan are sitting at the tower unpiloted.   By now the connection between the C2 and home system has gone end of life, so I head back and settle in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment