Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quick death

On my way to work I get a bit of news via text message on the phone -

Slade Fox :
  Just got killed by bubble outside the pos

Me:
Dammit I'm working
At least it was a cheap hauler :/
 
Slade Fox :
Yes. It was quite a surprise. They were maybe 300k off pos.  They must have seen me leave and waited.
 
Me:
Interesting. Wonder if they'll setup camp
 
Slade Fox :
They're gone. Came from the k162 one jump from dodixie.
 
 
And the killmails -
 
 
I had logged an hour previously...at first I didn't realise his pod goo got flushed until I was able to check the killboard.  A chance opportunity as we are careful when making planet goo runs.  Wormhole life is still the most unpredictable in Eve, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, Who'd a thunk it. Just got done delivering Protei to the Dodixie market. Popped through hole and saw a Broadsword and Pilgrim on scan. Had no idea they had aligned themselves to the hole and set up a bubble just outside POS range.
    They took their time making sure everyone in fleet got on the KM. I should have committed suicide as I had enough time to do so. Lessons learned.

    ReplyDelete