Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So Slade is off for a week or to on vacation, and has left me in charge.  Of Everything.  Which really helps as our last grav site popped (found out Lutra was mining semi-afk while we had 4 exits open, he's a lucky man), and I honestly don't feel like running combat anomalies.  Lutra is still hell-bent on becoming a mini-Chribba and building a rorqual inside the hole -.I don't know that we should, considering we aren't like many mining corps and have 3 hangers full of ore...

I've been enjoying the alliance tournament matches, I was happy to see two of my favorite goonswarm pilots in last weekends match.  I know Klann from the wormhole channel, and Dashmoo lived in our hole for a good amount of time while he was in chrome, going from wspace noob to his early pvp engagements.

I'm sitting on quite the stash of materials I need to ship to Jita, just waiting for a closer exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment