Saturday, July 21, 2012

fresh blood, and friendly faceshooting

Slade popped a drake a few days ago and promptly recruited the guy.  I'm reminded through him of all the new things you discover about wormhole space - keeps me from getting jaded about our little C2.

Today we had a C5 open up into our home within dscan of our towers.   The C5 in question belongs to Future Corps, part of the Sleeper Social Club alliance.  Joining their public channel resulted in an invite to a friendly 1 v 1, which I promptly lost.   Props to them for a fun fight, I would do it again.  I did tell the C5 residents that they had free passage to hisec for the duration of their connection with us.

Note to self -  I forgot to put smokes and booze in the cargohold of the brutix, gotta stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment