Saturday, November 19, 2011

2007....noobs?

So I wake up to find wrecks on dscan and 3 drakes.  I can't solo 3 drakes and I'm the only one on so I visit the sites they are running, make the appropriate wreck bookmarks, then sit in a safespot for the inevitable noctis to trundle in.

However no noctis shows up, and apparently they are only taking the sleeper tags?  Oh well might as well salvage - bring out the salvage dessie and start salvaging the first site while they are still (very slowly) going through the second.  Keeping watch on dscan for them at a distance short enough to let me know they are incoming, however I salvage the first site without interruption.

I visit site number two with my bomber to witness them taking the last of the tags and warping off, only to drop scan probes at the astonishing rate of 1 every minute.  They must be returning players - but they still aren't salvaging.  Salvage the second site with a close watch on dscan, and they leave.  Did they finally see me on dscan I wonder, and is a lone dessie enough to scare 3 drakes away...

No comments:

Post a Comment