Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dumping the hitchiker

I was woken up by my phone bleating a txt message from Slade to come help collapse the static.  Turns out our guest was had scanned the exit just before Slade could and was out in hisec.  When she came back in Slade was waiting for her in a thorax specially fitted to take care of her.

Popped and podded, we quickly set to collapsing the static before he got back.  Slade had already made a few trips through in a battleship, so my mass calculations were a bit off when I shoved the orca through - jumping back left Slade stranded in hisec.  Just in time too, not a minute after the exit vanished Lawrabeth was back in the hisec system with another heron, only to find the wormhole was gone.  Probed out the new exit for Slade to come back home and stowed everything - we had 3 other exits open at the time.

I then promptly logged and took a nap.

Notes:  Lawrabeth had never attempted to contact us, her only words in local were 'Ransom?' when her first heron was killed earlier in the week from a helpful person from an incoming C2 (They were nice enough to combat probe her out before I could, so I just watched dscan).
If you're in our system for a week and don't talk or mail any of us, we presume you are hostile and will be dealt with accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment