Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Infrequent posting

I've been slacking off with posting, I know.   I just have not been spending much time active in game, many apologies.

Our sightseeing guest is still with us, enjoying the ever-changing vistas of our exits.  Although I have not had a chance to speak with her personally, I hope she is not completely bored with how quiet the system has been the last few weeks.

An alt of mine has left nullsec, from a failed 'I want to experience what nullsec is like' phase.   The alt in question did not want to fly the ships that were standard fleet doctrine, and could nopt make most of the scheduled ops.   Therefore this alt will be joining faction warfare.  I'm sure FW will be far more interesting than nullsec, and I want to thank @eclipticrift over on twitter for the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment