Monday, December 12, 2011

Occasionally inattention catches you

The Boss was gas harvesting in the static C4 in a thorax, got jumped by a gang of WH hunters.  The pod loss was just under 160mil isk (ouch, but could be worse).  We did not know if they were from the C4 connection or had entered through our hisec static, we decided to halt activities and just watch for a couple of hours till it was time to log.

Next morning I noticed that the system had already been loaded when I logged in just a few hours after downtime - as I was the first one to login for the corp that means we have had visitors.  Still I checked fuel levels on the towers and then logged off for work.   We have 3 weeks of fuel blocks for both towers, I will need to pickup more heavy water and ozone to finish off the 1 mil units of isotopes I had stocked up on.

The fuel switchover is slated for January 24th, a pity as that means there is less of a chance to jump offline towers for those who are unable to procure or produce blocks in time.  Ahh well such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment